- 2020-01-28 On 28 January, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius participates in the General Affairs Council in Brussels
- 2020-01-28 On 28 January, the Political Director Raimonda Murmokaitė participates in political consultations with the Austrian delegation
- 2020-01-28 On 28 January at 3 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the International Holocaust Remembrance Day event
- 2020-01-29 On 29 January at 10 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the Foreign Affairs Council
- 2020-01-29 On 29 January at 12 noon, the Minister Linas Linkevičius has a lunch with other members of the Cabinet
In New York, Foreign Minister meets with his counterparts from North Macedonia, Jordan, and Belarus
On 25 September in New York, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius held meetings with his counterparts from North Macedonia, Jordan, and Belarus.
The meeting with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of North Macedonia Nikola Dimitrov discussed the process of North Macedonia's accession negotiations with the European Union and the country's ongoing reforms. L. Linkevičius noted that Lithuania was ready to share its experience of European integration.
The meeting with the Jordanian Minister of Foreign Affairs Ayman Al-Safady focused on ways to strengthen the existing bilateral cooperation in the areas of financial technology, life sciences, and renewables, as well as the situation in the Middle East and the refugee crisis.
The Lithuanian and Belarusian Foreign Ministers discussed issues of nuclear security in the region, as well as economic and cultural relations between the two countries.
On 23-27 September, the Foreign Minister L. Linkevičius is taking part in the general debate and other high-level events of the 74th session of the UN General Assembly in New York, as part of the delegation led by the President of Lithuania Gitanas Nausėda.