- 2020-01-28 On 28 January, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius participates in the General Affairs Council in Brussels
- 2020-01-28 On 28 January, the Political Director Raimonda Murmokaitė participates in political consultations with the Austrian delegation
- 2020-01-28 On 28 January at 3 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the International Holocaust Remembrance Day event
- 2020-01-29 On 29 January at 10 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the Foreign Affairs Council
- 2020-01-29 On 29 January at 12 noon, the Minister Linas Linkevičius has a lunch with other members of the Cabinet
Lithuanian Foreign Ministry’s statement on fake news
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania would like to inform you that the Ministry’s Communication and Cultural Diplomacy Department did not issue the press release of 18 October about an intention to build a U.S. military base in Lithuania. This is likely a complex cyber-information attack. Competent authorities are currently investigating the incident.