- 2020-01-20 to 2020-01-23 On 20-23 January, the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas participates in political consultations in Beijing, China
- 2020-01-21 On 21 January, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius delivers a speech at a discussion on the single market, innovation and digital economy that is organised by the Lithuanian Confederation of Industrialists
- 2020-01-22 On 22 January, the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the Government meeting and sitting
- 2020-01-22 On 22 January, the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends a meeting of the Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2020-01-23 On 23 January, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius attends a meeting on the single market that is held in Brussels and organised by Finland
On 25 September, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius spoke at a high-level United Nations event, which focused on challenges facing Mali and the Sahel, as well as proactive measures to counter extremist narratives and ideologies.
Lithuania welcomes the conclusions of the Dutch-led Joint Investigation Team (JIT) and the launch by the Public Prosecution Service of the Netherlands on 20 June of the criminal prosecution against the four suspects, who are now facing murder charges in the downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 over the temporarily occupied territory of Ukraine.